We will be discussing the job of a bus driver in Malta’s public transport system. How to apply and what are the requirements for the job.
Bus Driver Jobs in Malta
Malta is both a European and tourist country. This is because Malta is an island. Many tourists visit Malta to see the best hotels, casinos and dance bars. Come to visit Malta or have some fun
Because Malta is a tourist destination, it was the first time that transport was in high demand. The government created a Malta transport company and the latest company, Public Transport. This company has been operating for 120 years. More than 40,000 people work at this company.
Details of Company ( Bus Driver Job in Malta)
There are many job openings in Malta’s public transport system. Today, however, we will tell you more about the job of a bus driver, or the things that you will need to do the job.
Information about Malta’s Bus Driver Jobs
|Transport Sector – Job Sector|
|Work Time – Full Time|
|Name of Company – Malta Public Transport|
|Type of Contract – To Hire|
|Position – Bus Driver|
|Date of Application – 22/08/2022|
|Education – High School|
|Work Experience – Entry Level Experience|
|Salary – It All Depends on Your Interview|
|How to Apply – Click the Apply Now button|
|Location – Malta|
|Follow the Email Address to send your Cover Letter and CV.|
Job Responsibilities Of Malta Bus Driver Jobs
Bus Driver Job Description
- You must ensure the safety of your passengers.
- You must ensure the safety of all passengers while driving the bus.
- You must drive the bus to transport the passengers.
- After passengers have boarded the bus, you must stop it at the bus stand and get on the bus again.
- The passengers must get off the bus at the designated stop.
- The company will train you on how to deal with this situation in the event of disaster.
- All passengers must be given their tickets. In any case, you will need to inspect the tickets.
- Tallinja card is the name of the passenger pass. You must verify that it has not expired.
Job Requirement For Malta Bus Driver Job
Bus Driver Job Description
- You must provide evidence of your experience.
- Driving license required in your area
- European driving licence category B or D required
- CPC is required to signify the professional competence certificate.
- Ability to read and write in English or Maltese.
- Basic education required.
- Clean police record required.
- To be eligible for driving, you must pass a medical exam.
- Ability to work late nights and early morning shifts.
- Under pressure?
Benefits of Malta Bus Driver Job
- An annual performance bonus of up to 600 EUR
- All types of allowances are available
- Contract Agreement
- Monthly training in driving repair.
- The company may offer health insurance.
- The standard rule is 40 hours of work per week.
How to Apply for Malta Bus Driver Job 2022
Send your resume and cover letter to the email address of the recruitment officer if you are interested in applying for malta bus driver job.
Thank you for applying for Malta Bus Driver jobs recruitment officer contact only interview select candidates
Bus Driver Job in Malta
You can make a good living as a bus driver in Malta. Bus operating companies and tour operators offer the highest-paying jobs for bus drivers. You’d be earning as much as $43,000 per year. You would be expected to travel regularly and ensure that passengers are comfortable and safe.
Bus drivers are in demand
There are various types of jobs for bus drivers in Malta. These include school bus drivers who are responsible for transporting children to and from school and the drivers of local buses. These bus drivers are responsible for following a schedule and adhering to safety rules. Drivers may be required to work long hours, late at night, or for several days at once.
Bus drivers’ salaries can vary depending on their experience and where they live. The average salary for bus drivers is between $33,000 and $48,000 annually. This is much higher than the national average. A bus driver is required to be calm under stressful situations and must also be good at hand-eye coordination. You must be able to handle a variety of passengers, including students, as a bus driver.
As a bus driver, you will be required to have a commercial driver’s license (CDL). There are different requirements for this license depending on where you live. A background check is required by most employers. Furthermore, you must undergo a physical exam and undergo random drug testing while on duty. Bus drivers must be able to communicate effectively with passengers of all kinds and be able to answer questions about safety.
Duties of a bus driver
A bus driver job is one of the highest-paying jobs in Malta. These professionals can earn as much as $33,000 per year. They are employed by bus operating companies and tour operators. They cannot wear traditional clothing while on duty. They are responsible for the safety and well-being of other road users as well as passengers.
5 thoughts on “Bus Driver Jobs in Malta (Europe)”
Hi, im a bus driver and having vast experience of driving a bus, im looking a job if you have job vacancies please feel free to contact me, thanks
Hi sir i am shine bus driver in Dubai my whatsA pp no 00971553243***
Send your resume and cover letter to the email address
My name Zahir shah. I’m from united Arab emirates dubai. My heavy bus driving experience 9yers in uae. I hve all legal dacomnts license international license permit. Age 33.
Send your resume and cover letter to the email address below