Customer Success Manager Job Details
|Job Sector||Customer Support|
|Name Of Company||Recart|
|How to Apply||Click the Apply Now button|
Customer Success Manager Job Overview
Recart is growing rapidly and we are looking for the right people to join us! To work closely with clients and drive product adoption, we are looking for a Customer Support Manager. The role requires a mix of individual and team work. The role will require you to own and manage a business book, build strong relationships, and identify expansion opportunities. Your goal is to increase net retention revenue and reduce net churn.
Recart, a pioneer in e-commerce marketing, offers technology for SMS or Facebook Messenger. With over 140,000 clients using our Messenger app, and more than 5,000 positive reviews, it is used by over 140,000 customers worldwide. Recart’s SMS marketing platform is powerful and has taken the industry by surprise. It was launched in 2021. The UI of our SMS platform allows clients to engage with and send targeted SMS campaigns, generating an average 40x ROI.
Recart supports a wide range of DTC brands in all verticals, including BlendJet and LivBay Lashes and Supplies as well as merchants like Design Dua and Vanity-Table and Bella All Natural. We are a 40+ strong team with offices in Budapest, Philadelphia and remote support for team members worldwide.
Our shared values
- Transparency – CEO holds regular “free to speak” sessions and open management
- Ownership – Take control of your responsibilities and get the most from it
- Trust – All of these are key to trust and lead to better results
Recart can help you grow your career. We promise that you will learn and grow from taking on new challenges as well as following the guidance of amazing mentors.
This role is for you if you are a person who values customer happiness and the opportunity to shape organizations.
What’s your opportunity?
Join our global team of Customer Success Management Managers! Recart CSMs are responsible for creating a revenue-generating mobile messaging channel that scales across the entire relationship. You will work with eCommerce brands around the globe to help them reach their customers by creating marketing campaigns that convert site visitors.
What will you do?
- Total client ownership, from onboarding through retention and expansion.
- Client success is possible by creating personalized mobile messaging strategies that will help them achieve their business goals and campaign deployments.
- Make proactive strategic recommendations to optimize campaigns and create new ones
- As a digital marketing consultant, you can use the Recart mobile messaging platform to generate positive revenue for our merchants.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge about Recart’s mobile messaging platform and broader ecommerce & marketing knowledge.
- Use marketing tools to guide strategy and planning
- Work closely with Product and Engineering functional team members to give feedback and improve the platform experience.
- Attain and/or exceed quarterly revenue goals and retention goals
- Provide a top-notch client experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a client-facing role that includes account management or direct CS engagement
- You will have the opportunity to work in a SaaS company that is growing rapidly, and ideally B2B2C.
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and adapt.
- Capability to quickly build relationships
- A results-driven approach with the ability to offer solutions
What makes you stand out?
- Proactive problem solver. Able to recognize potential risks early and implement solutions
- You have strong analytical skills. You can take data points and convert them into actionable insights or solutions.
- Creative. To deliver win/win solutions to our clients and our business, you think outside of the box
- Experience in digital marketing. You have experience in digital marketing.
- Management of enterprise accounts. Your clients have generated $60K+ in ARR.
- Processes. Built playbooks and processes. This has helped other organizations scale.
Why join to us
Recart is a great place to accelerate your career and work with top talent. Recart is a team that enjoys what they do, and thrives on making an impact. There are many benefits to working with us, such as:
- Stock options: We created a large pool of employees to give high-impact teammates stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- You can work from anywhere
- Flexible working hours
- Learning & Development
- Amazing retreats
- Transparency is key: We communicate clearly and without making assumptions. The company will always inform you of what is happening. One manifestation of transparency is the CEO free-talk sessions. Every question gets answered.
- Customer-centricity is our top priority. Our customers are our most important investors. Recart is continuously improved by our customers’ feedback and service. We go above and beyond for them.
- We work hard, but we are still human. We are ambitious people who want to build something great… but also people. We treat each other with respect and empathy.
- We believe in our big goals but are flexible about the details.
- We win together and grow together. We encourage and support each other. We are always looking for opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
More Latest Jobs –