Some Queries –
- Electrician Jobs In Malta
- Electrician Jobs in Malta 2022
- Electrician In Malta
- Malta Electrician Salary
- Electrician Jobs For Foreigners In Malta
- Malta Jobs For Indians
- Electrician Jobs in Europe 2023
Are you interested in working as an electrician in a reputable organization? Apply to Malta Public Transport if you are.
Electrician Jobs For Foreigners, Indians in Malta (Europe)
Since 2015, it has been operating public transport bus services in Malta. It covers around 31 million km per year and has a 421-bus fleet.
The talinja card is a ticked card that was created by the Malta Public Transport. It is used by most Maltese people. It also launched the Talinja app in 2016, which allows passengers to quickly find the location of the bus and the time it will arrive at its stoppage.
Malta Public Transport is currently looking for an Electrician. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and repairing Alternators and other electrical parts in the bus fleet. If you feel you have the skills and experience to do this job, you can apply now.
Information regarding Electrician Jobs for Foreigners in Malta
|Job Sector||Public Bus Transport|
|Name of Organization||Malta Public Transport|
|Education||secondary level of education|
|Work experience||At least three years of working experience|
|Salary||It all depends on how well you perform during your interview|
What are the Key Responsibilities for Electrician Jobs in Malta 2022?
- Maintaining and repairing alternators, stators, and other electrical equipment is essential.
- You can diagnose electrical problems and then try to fix them.
- You must ensure that the vehicles you repair are safe and reliable.
- Follow the directions of your supervisor
- Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor.
- You will need to complete job cards and other documentation that relates to your work.
- Keep your workspace tidy and neat
- It is important to quickly repair or replace damaged wires and electrical systems.
What are the job requirements for working as an electrician in Malta 2022?
- Secondary education
- Three years experience must be gained in the field of electrical and industrial vehicles with Euro VI engines.
- Experience in repairing electric parts on diesel engines, trucks, or buses is required.
- Good organizational skills are essential.
- This job requires you to communicate with your supervisors and the other members of your team. Your communication skills are essential.
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- It is important to be able to work independently and in a group.
- Willingness to work on a roster basis in shifts, even the night shift.
The Benefits of Working as an Electrician in Malta Public Transport
- Retirement benefits
- Disability benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Paid leave
- Leave for sick
- Attractive Salary Package
- You can improve your career with a team of experienced professionals who are reliable and trustworthy
How do you apply for an electrician post in Malta public transport?
Update your CV and send it in to the Human Resource team at the email address below.
We are grateful that you have applied for the Electrician position. Soon you will be contacted for an interview.
Electrician Jobs In Malta, Electrician Jobs in Malta 2022, Electrician In Malta, Malta Electrician Salary, Electrician Jobs For Foreigners In Malta, Malta Jobs For Indians, Europe Jobs
Latest Jobs –