Head of Customer Campaign Performance Job in Europe, UK (Details)
|Name Of Company||Reach Supreme|
|How to Apply||Click the Apply Now button|
Head of Customer Campaign Performance Job Overview
About US (Reach Supreme)
Reach Supreme is a powerful tool for B2B business development. We find prospects and get them to be interested in the offers of our clients.
We gained many clients within a year. These customers ranged from large corporations like Brunel or Axway to fast-growing start ups like Clearco, Workwize, and Hadrian.
Reach Supreme has been around for one year. We have 16 employees and contractors and are on the verge of a great future.
Information about the job
Your job is to bring lead generation campaigns for our clients to the next level. You will work with Customer Success Managers, Writers, and Lead Researchers to develop effective B2B lead-generation campaigns.
Your contribution to the information flow from client to customer success manager to campaigns is also important. This means it is your responsibility to make client information gathering and processing simple for the CSM and useable for lead researchers or writers. If necessary, you can leverage our developers.
We will continue to look for new ways to improve the campaign performance of our clients. You can do this by using smart tricks, seasonal script adjustments and bold strategies. You will coordinate the efforts of all teams involved in implementing a campaign improvement strategy once you have identified something that could boost performance.
In addition to the previously mentioned, you will be expected to help shape our business structure, tools and processes, even if this is not your immediate responsibility.
Sub-roles & Responsibilities
We are a young company so you will need to wear many hats. Each hat is designed to improve and sustain campaign performance. This is the number of leads generated each campaign and the percentage. Your sub-roles are:
- Copy coordinator: Coordinate our writers’ work
- Targeting strategist: Coordinate work of our lead investigators
- Strategy soundboard: CSMs can use this tool to help them choose campaign strategies
- Strategy manager: Identify campaign strategy best practices
- Process Optimizer: Increase client information gathering and processing speed
Who are we looking for
- Experience in B2B sales or marketing for at least 3 years. Ideal for an agency or ad tech business
- Business acumen. It is possible to quickly identify the responsibilities, pain points, and goals of each employee at any company. This information can then be used to create sensible sales strategies.
- Fluency in English. Dutch and other European languages are an added bonus
- Copywriting requires critical thinking.
- You can be a project manager. You can manage and scope an initiative.
- Willingness to work remotely 100% and have digital only contact with your team
- Tech-savviness. There are many digital tools that we use. These tools require that you quickly master them.
- Ambition and drive: We are growing by triple digits. You need to be enthusiastic about growing with us.
- It’s hands-on: We have big dreams. We must move fast to get the job done.
- You can be a leader by showing initiative when something isn’t working.
- You must be solution-oriented: There will be many internal and external challenges. You don’t get frustrated. Keep positive and flexible, and you will find a solution.
- Teamwork is key: Everyone succeeds when everyone has their back. Everyone can count on you. This also means you can help others, outside of your responsibilities.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus based upon lead rate performance KPI
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours. Concentrate on the results.
- Remote: You can work from anywhere in the world with internet access, provided you are within the +/- 2 hour time zone of the Netherlands.
- Impact: Chance to transform an early-stage startup in to a high-growth business
- Start date: ASAP
More Latest Jobs –