IOS Developer Remote Job (Details)
|Name Of Company||Proemion|
|How to Apply||Click the Apply Now button|
IOS Developer Remote Jobs in Europe Overview
We are seeking an iOS Developer (m/f/x), at our Fulda headquarters, Germany, or remotely in Europe. There must be at least 6 hours overlap between CET 9-5 (09.00-17:00) work hours, as the team you will be joining is completely remote.
You can make things happen with us. You have a short decision-making process and lots of creative freedom. Proemion is a symbol of internationality, diversity, and agility. Flat hierarchies are a hallmark of our corporate culture. We have a hands-on mentality.
Fulda is home to a rapidly-growing, international industrial tech company. We have offices in South Korea and the USA, as well many colleagues who work remotely for us. In the past five years, our headcount has more then tripled from 60 to over 150 employees. We want to continue to grow the company with you.
In return, we offer you
- High degree of creativity and decision-making autonomy
- A welcoming, respectful, and empathic work environment
- There are many areas where leadership and initiative can be taken.
- Modern tech stack with no legacy environment and the best tools
- 1on1 focuses on helping you to grow
- You have the option to work 100% remotely from home, fully remote or flexitime.
- A well-established process to submit ideas via RFCs.
- A company that is already a ‘high-performer in certain teams according to the Accelerate book metrics and wants all its teams to do the same
- As part of an enterprise project, you will develop iOS Apps in the team.
- You can use different tools depending on the job. Swift is your first language, and Objective-C is your second.
- Common iOS libraries and frameworks such as Promises, AlamoFire and ProtoBuf will be used.
- You will be part of a cross-functional group. You will be supported by a UI/UX design group and a product management team.
We see the next steps in this project for you:
- The first week: Meet the team and get to know our company.
- Your first month: Get familiar with our product, and the current workflows
- First three months: You will be working on customer projects, as well as the customization and deployment the iOS App.
- Initial 6 Months: You will become familiar with the app, its customization, and deployment
- You have solid experience in iOS app development and testing.
- You can help translate UI/UX design guidelines provided by team members into responsive iOS interfaces.
- You can use different technologies depending on the task. Programming experience includes Bluetooth, BLE, asynchronous WebServices access (REST, JSON), as well as local WiFi devices.
- You thrive in a team environment that is supportive and encouraging, without the need for constant supervision.
- You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines, and you have worked with BitBucket Pipelines or ideally Github Actions.
- Experience in code management (Git and Code reviews), as well as code review. You have experience in test-driven development, automation build process, and deployment of apps to the AppStore or TestFlight.
More Latest Job –