Some Queries –
- Mechanic Jobs In Malta
- Mechanic Jobs In Malta 2022
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs In Malta
- Mechanic Jobs For Foreigners In Malta
- Mechanical Technician Job In Malta
- Malta Mechanic Jobs
- Malta Mechanical Engineering Jobs
Do you dream of being a mechanic in a good organization? Apply to Malta Public Transport if you are. It is a bus operator that started bus public transport services in Malta in 2015.
Technician, Mechanical Engineering and Mechanic Jobs in Malta-Europe 2022-2023
The Malta public transport spent a lot of money to make the bus fleet more environmentally-friendly and convenient for customers. There are 420 buses in the bus fleet, all equipped with Euro 5 and Euro 6 diesel engines and an air conditioning system to ensure comfort for passengers.
In 2015, they launched the talinja (for tickets) bus card. The Talinja card is a personal Talinja card that most Maltese have and can be used while on the bus. The Talinja app is a mobile application that provides information to passengers regarding the bus timings. It was launched by Malta’s public transport in 2016.
Public transport in Malta is looking for a mechanic. This position requires the candidate to perform mechanical repairs on the bus fleet. If you’re interested in this type of job, apply for the bus operator position.
Information regarding Mechanic jobs in Malta 2022
|Sector of employment||Public transport|
|Name of Organization||Malta Public Transport|
|Experience in the workplace||Minimum 3 years’ work experience|
|Salary||It depends on how well you perform during the interview.|
What are the Key Responsibilities of a Mechanic in Malta?
- It is necessary to make repairs to the bus fleet
- Assist Management in keeping the workplace safe and clean.
- Follow the instructions of your supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Management.
- It is important to ensure that repairs are done safely and reliably.
- Complete the job application forms and other documentation related to your job.
- We repair and maintain heavy vehicles.
What are the job requirements to work as a mechanic in Malta?
- At least three years experience should be gained in the maintenance and repair of buses.
- You must be able both to work alone and with others.
- It is important that you can communicate in English or Maltese.
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills are essential for managing and communicating with managers, teammates, and supervisors.
- You should be able handle work with less supervision.
Benefits of working as a mechanic in Malta Public Transport
- Attractive Salary Package
- Retirement benefits
- Disability benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Leave for sick
- Retirement plans.
How to Apply for a Mechanic Post in Malta Public Transport
Send your updated CV to the following email address.
We are grateful that you have applied for the Mechanic position in Malta Public Transport. The interview will be announced soon.
Mechanic Jobs In Malta, Mechanic Jobs In Malta 2022, Mechanical Engineering Jobs In Malta, Mechanic Jobs For Foreigners In Malta, Mechanical Technician Job In Malta, Malta Mechanic Jobs, Malta Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Europe Jobs
Latest Jobs –