Medior/Senior Front-end Developer Job Details
|Job Sector||Product, Engineering|
|Name Of Company||Oneteam|
|How to Apply||Click the Apply Now button|
Medior/Senior Front-end Developer Job Overview
We only accept applications from Europe.
Are you a creative person who enjoys creating products that are used every day by thousands of people? Do you feel energized by being part of an ambitious, small and rapidly-growing team? You might be the right person to join our Product Team.
Did you know that around 80% of the world’s workforce, or 2.75 billion people, is unemployed? Oneteam assists these “frontline workers” to feel more excited and engaged about their jobs. Frontline workers often only have access their phones. We are creating the core app to improve their Employee Experience. The web app is at the heart of providing better employee experiences. This app is used by companies to organize their internal communications, create training courses, manage employees and many other functions.
You will be the Medior/Senior front-end developer and build the perfect web app for thousands of companies like H&M, Albert Heijn, and Domino’s to create the best employee experience possible for millions.
What will you be doing
- Consider enhancing the stability and performance of your web application.
Medior/Senior Front-end Developer Job Requirements
- Highly skilled at translating visual designs into production-ready code. With extra care and attention to detail.
- ReactJS and related frameworks experience;
- Positive, well-developed communication skills.
- Expertise in modern browser technologies, client side performance considerations and cross-browser compatibility.
- Familiarity and familiarity with distributed revision control system such as GIT
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are able to take initiative and work well in a group environment.
Compensation & Perks
- We have a great environment to develop in SCRUM, geek talk, and share our knowledge.
- Competitive salary;
- You will be appreciated for your creativity, innovation and individuality.
- You can use your MacBook to do magic
- Allowance for travel
- 25 paid holidays (+7 Dutch holidays);
- Although we are a remote-first business, our headquarters is in central Rotterdam, right next to the Biergarten, our favorite bar, and the train station.
- Delicious fruit, snacks, great coffee, and the best part: free!
Oneteam is an equal-opportunity employer. Please apply if you feel you are the right candidate for the job!
You can reach Lianna Peskens via phone (313) 10 268 14 60, or email – [email protected].
More Latest Jobs –