- Team Supervisor jobs In Malta
- Team Supervisor Job Openings In Malta
- Team Supervisor Jobs In Europe
- Supervisor Jobs For Foreigners In Malta
Are you interested in being a Team Supervisor for a well-respected Organization? Apply to Malta Public Transport if you are.
Team Supervisor Jobs in Malta, Europe
It is a National bus operator that began its service in Malta in 2015. Their fleet includes 421 buses and employs more than 1,345 people. This Company’s buses are efficient and environmentally-friendly.
These buses can be accessed easily by older adults and people in wheelchairs. All 421 buses have audio and visual systems that announce when the next bus stops.
The Company is looking for a team supervisor. The Company is looking for a good team supervisor. This Company is looking for someone who is interested in the job, or has previous experience in this area.
Information regarding Team Supervisor Jobs in Malta
|Public Bus Transport – Job Sector|
|Full-time -time work|
|Name of Organization – Malta Public Transport|
|Job Position – Team Supervisor|
|Date of Application – 16/10/2022|
|Location – Malta, Europe|
|Education – Not specific|
|Experience in the workplace – at least 3 years.|
|Salary: It all depends on what you say during an interview.|
What are the key responsibilities for working as a team supervisor in Malta?
- On duty, help mechanics and electricians.
- Supervise technical team.
- Help Mechanics in diagnosing problems.
- Assist the Company in maintaining a safe and clean workplace.
- Assure that the staff does the job correctly.
- Follow the instructions of your Engineer Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Engineer Manager.
- Respect company policies
- When necessary, fill out job cards and other documentation.
What are the requirements to work as a team supervisor in Malta?
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the workplace
- Communication is essential for the job. This includes communication with the manager, engineer, and other team members. You will need to be able to communicate well.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to manage and organize a team
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Management skills
- You must be able to work night shifts, Monday through Sunday.
Employer Benefits for Team Supervisors in Malta
- Retirement benefits
- Disability benefits
- Excellent salary package
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Leave for sick
- Additional allowances
How do you apply for the post of team supervisor in the company?
Send your updated CV to the following email address.
We are grateful that you have applied for the position of Team Supervisor at the Company. The interview will be sent to you shortly.
Team Supervisor jobs In Malta, Team Supervisor Jobs In Malta, Team Supervisor Job Openings In Malta, Team Supervisor Jobs In Europe, Team Supervisor Jobs For Foreigners In Malta
Latest Jobs –